Effective date: August 28, 2019
Data collected by the application
The only data collected by the application is the following:
- Analytics: detailing how a user uses the application (features, errors encountered, etc) - see the Analytics section below
- Diagnostic information: when an error report is submitted, we collect log files, settings files, and screenshots of the program at the time the error was encountered.
We do not collect any other information, including events, calendars, computer information, etc.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Bulk Edit Calendar Events needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Bulk Edit Calendar Events permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Bulk Edit Calendar Events legitimate interests
- Bulk Edit Calendar Events needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Bulk Edit Calendar Events follows a standard procedure of using analytics (through Google Analytics). These files log actions taken within the application. The information collected includes features used, errors encountered, etc. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the application, improving user experience, and minimizing errors encountered.
Advertisements - Privacy Policies
Note that Bulk Edit Calendar Events has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
We may provide paid products and/or services within Bulk Edit Calendar Events. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their activity.
Bulk Edit Calendar Events does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.